- Marc Grant interviews me about business ethics this Thursday, 11 a.m. ET. Info: media (at) mentorequitypress.com
- Guest on Kim Smith’s Blog Talk Radio show, “Introducing Writers” Listen to the replay at http://grassrootsmarketingforauthors.com/interview.html
- A book marketing teleseminar aimed especially for speakers: as part of her monthly membership program, Susan Levin from SpeakerServices.com interviews me on “Marketing Your Book Beyond the [speaking] Platform,” Thursday, October 29, 7 pm ET/4 p.m. PT. I exhibited at one of Susan’s life events a few years ago and I thought it was one of the best organized conferences I’ve ever been at, with top-name faculty and the most vendor-friendly attitude I’ve ever experienced (we vendors even got to attend all the sessions as part of our sign-up fee).
- Negotiating with meeting planners in Africa for January, Switzerland for February. Nothing definite. If you have a lead on a paying gig in or near Switzerland, I would pay a nice commission if it materializes.
- March 24, I’m doing a teleseminar for Stacy Karacostas: stacy (at) success-stream.com
- April 25, I’ll be speaking on collaborating with a co-author at the American Society of Journalists and Authors conference in New York. http://asja.org/wc/2010/
Follow me on: