Market to the Right People With the Right Offer, Using Low-Cost, High-Return, Client-Centered Methods, and Watch Your Sales Soar
Great marketing includes not only great copy but an understanding of your audience and how to reach them. Internationally acclaimed copywriter and marketing consultant Shel Horowitz can help you, at surprisingly affordable rates.
Marketing/Publicity/Copywriting Services from Shel Horowitz of Accurate Writing & More
"I'm awed by your ability to turn our jumbled ramblings into crisp, clear copy--and so fast! You have so many good marketing ideas we couldn't keep up with them. We appreciate your low prices, too."
Gary Schaefer, co-owner,
Bart's Ice Cream, Northampton, MA
To read more testimonials from clients, please click here
Why Isn't Your Current Approach Bringing the Results You Want?
- Are you spending too much on marketing and getting too little in return?
- Do you use enough low-cost/no-cost approaches within the traditional media--and use them successfully?
- Are you using the marketing potential of the Internet while controlling your costs--and are your Net offerings perceived as valuable, rather than a nuisance?
Strategic Planning: How to Find the People You Need to Talk to and Present the Offer They Need to Hear
- Do you know who your customer is and how s/he finds you?
- Why should people use you, instead of your competitors?
- Where can you reach your best customers, and how can you do it as cheaply and well as possible?
- Do you have the right business name, identity, and product line?
Materials Development: Fliers, Brochures, Press Releases, Correspondence, Ad Copy, and Other Good Stuff to Pull Your Prospects In
- Do your marketing materials make back significantly more than their investment?
- Can you track the results of every marketing material?
- Does each and every one have a direct-response component?
- Do your materials change readers into customers?
- How many times have you been interviewed by the news media this year--and were you able to make the most of each of these opportunities?
Shel Horowitz can help you find the best answers to these questions and bring you results—with focused planning, snappy, benefit-focused copy, thoroughly ethical yet effective approaches, and a surprisingly affordable cost. As a 30+-year marketing professional with clients not only across the U.S. and Canada but also Europe and Asia—and as the acclaimed author of five marketing books and countless articles and a popular speaker on marketing—Shel brings the expertise you need. He'll work with you to...
- Evaluate your current strategy to determine how well it's working—and how it could work better!
- If you don't already have one, create a marketing plan for you, from scratch.
- Develop press releases, website copy, direct-mail letters, newsletters, sell sheets, and other marketing materials that stress what your clients are looking for, and why they'll find it with you.
- Stretching your marketing dollars while increasing your marketing effectiveness. Together, we'll create a custom marketing strategy to locate and reach your best prospects... boost your return with low-cost/no-cost methods...and also make sure any conventional marketing buy is a genuine value. You won't waste another dime on ineffective ads or unread direct mail!
Shel offers personal, sympathetic service. He works with you one-on-one, and you are in control over the process; every piece he does represents not only his best thinking, but yours as well.
An internationally known copywriter, Shel Horowitz focuses on affordable, Green and ethical approaches that tell "the story behind the story"—to focus on the benefits (achieving goals, fixing irritations) and move the reader to action. He has worked with clients across North America, Europe, and Asia and has more than 30 years of experience. He's also the multiple-award-winning author of six marketing books, among them Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green, Grassroots Marketing, Grassroots Marketing for Authors and Publishers, and Marketing Without Megabucks, and has helped several clients go from unpublished writer to published author.
Shel writes the Green and Profitable column. A blogger since 2004, his guest blogs have appeared on Fast Company, Triple Pundit, and many other sites. His articles on marketing, ethics, and business appear in national magazines and trade association newsletters, in print and online. His keynote speeches and seminars on Green and ethical marketing—to such groups as the Green America's GreenFest, Public Relations Society of America International Conference, Solarfest, Ragan Strategic Media Relations Conference, Book Expo America, and regional and national independent publisher associations from New England to California—are always popular, and he's been quoted in dozens of national publications, among them the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Inc, Christian Science Monitor, Entrepreneur, etc. (Please click here for an extensive list.)
Shel Horowitz’s Copywriting Price List
Click here to view/download the pricelist.
You may combine several small assignments, to save considerable money on minimum charges.
Contact Shel to Get Started.
For more marketing advice, please visit our Marketing Resources page.
Get not only Shel's expertise on your project, but also lasting advice on any marketing activity...Get a half-hour conversation as well as both of Shel's current marketing books, and some other goodies...at a special low price. Click here for details.